Welcome!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Debates With Hibba, your weekly debating blog. We debate from things small to big. Here, every Saturday, I will post a new debate  topic and my opinion on it. You can join in onto the debate, by sending your comments, like whether you agree, or not. You could even send a suggestion for next week's topic! I am always open, and I will always try to listen and respond to your ideas, and comments.

Now, get ready for Saturday, and let the debating begin!

Truly Yours- Hibba

Comments

  1. Wow! I am so excited. I can't wait for your first debate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r a good debater. ur next topic should be should zoos be allowed to keep animals or should certain books be censored

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Insta i LOVE ur debates!! Where are you based off in??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now it's your time to decide! Let me know what you think in the comment section :)

Popular posts from this blog

An Out of This World Debate: Life Beyond Earth?

The Real Fight: Are Children Being Sexualized?

Ourategrous Opinions: Email Vs. Direct Mail?