*BLOG UPDATE*: Schoolwork Is Pounding Down On Me!

Hi everybody!

This is a blog update. I upload these when I need to tell you something, but not through a debate.

I know, I haven't been as productive as I usually am. School just started, and it's so hard to find time to work on this! I feel really bad for not giving you guys the debates you want. :(

So I'm trying a new goal: every two weeks, I will upload a new blog. On Saturday, of course. I just have tests coming up around this time, as first quarter is going to end soon. I have less homework, so I'm going to try separating some time just for my blog!

I would NEVER forget about this blog, so if I'm inactive for awhile, just remember: SCHOOLWORK IS POUNDING ON ME!!!

Also, I just wanted to say that I need more debate ideas!

To create the debate, there are four steps:

1) Choosing a topic. Definitely the hardest of them all! I have to choose one that fits in with the season, isn't too easy, and is possible to research.

2) Researching the thing. I used to probably spend half of the week just doing research. Without enough evidence to support my cause, I could call that debate a big ol' fail.

3) Writing it: the fun part! I don't really view this as a essay, as some of my friends do, but as a really long text message, that I send to the world. That I send to...you! I never have to use extra formal essay rules, like five sentences or more per paragraph, or two examples of primary evidence to support each cause, or whatever that baloney is. I feel free to be me!

4) Now the last, but not least part is publishing it! I double check my blog, read to my family or a friend, and sometimes even myself, and then click the little orange button that reads Publish in the Blogger post editor. And done!

Without your guys help, this process could take a bit longer, which is partially the reason I'm not able to upload as quick! But if you guys are a bit more active, then PERFECTO!

Also since Halloween is right around the corner, can you guys suggest some SPOOKY debate topics for me? it would be perfect, and right in the season!

Happy Halloween to all!
-Hibba

Comments

Post a Comment

Now it's your time to decide! Let me know what you think in the comment section :)

Popular posts from this blog

An Out of This World Debate: Life Beyond Earth?

The Real Fight: Are Children Being Sexualized?

Ourategrous Opinions: Email Vs. Direct Mail?