*BLOG UPDATE* Why, Auto-Publish? WHYYYY????

So, yeah.

The title might explain why my debates have STILL not been published.

I usually finish my debate a day or two early and set it on auto-publish. As you know, the weekends, for most people, are packed, so auto-publish publishes it on time, so I don't have to wake up, get on my Chromebook, publish, and then use the remaining two hours to get ready. Trust me, I take my time.

But lately, it hasn't been working! OOF.

There isn't really much to say. I know Google Plus is shutting down soon, so I'm going to need a different social media platform to promote myself. I was actually looking into an Instagram account. It seems remotely easy to handle. But I'm not sure if I should use Twitter... a couple people I know have suggested that.

So, I guess there's a debate for you guys to solve: Insta or Twitter? Why should I use it? Advantages? Backdraws?

The majority of the comments will be our winner!

Happy Holidays, and Happy Debating!

-Hibba

Comments

  1. Twitter is for old people honey... use Insta if you wanna get popular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. irdc what u use just get something good. probably instagram will be good cuz everyone up there is like USE IG PLZ PLZ PLZ but do whtever u want

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now it's your time to decide! Let me know what you think in the comment section :)

Popular posts from this blog

An Out of This World Debate: Life Beyond Earth?

Ourategrous Opinions: Email Vs. Direct Mail?

The Real Fight: Are Children Being Sexualized?